Global exposure in Portfoliohttps://themoneyvalue.com/global-mutual-funds/No doubt Indian economy doing very good. We are one of the emerging economies with a growth rate of 6%-7%. Ignore the short-term slow down due to Demonetization. In fact, GST is a game changer will see the power of one nation one tax in coming years.When I saw the data of foreign institutional Investor(FII) & Domestic Institutional Investors (DII). The first question came into mind if they (FII) are investing in India what about us. I mean should I invest in the global mutual fund.The answer depends on your risk attitude. My first choice is always a domestic market. Because i know about my country, i know how we are developing, whats going on with neighbouring states etc. But how beautiful domestic market is one should keep some exposure in the global market. There is direct as well as indirect root. Direct you can invest in shares, via a broker who supports international markets. Indirect means is...
Comments
Post a Comment